If you bought Bitcoin on Friday, you have lost almost 28%

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, May 27, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey, $900 drop from 2760 under 48 hours from Thursday's high... Currently under 2000.... AKA discount Saturday. This sell off was caused probably because the BearWhale finally went long after years of missing out...

Welcome to the currency of the internet, where the fundamentals don't count and the profits are imaginary...

It should bounce back to 2200 at least but the vertical raise is over...

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    lovethetrade likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

3. These will be under $1 one day. Bitcoin is worth nothing. It is useful for making transactions and that is it. It is not acceptable as a store of value due to volatility and vulnerability to theft. If I was criminal I would right now be seeking and robbing bitcoin holders in real life because this generation that has bought in to bitcoin thinks that security means electronic security.

athlonmank8 likes this.
  4. Mo06

Mo06

I posted this on another forum yesterday:

Bitcoin.... the day after it hits $2800...

I receive an e-mail with this the headline:

'Time to take Bitcoin seriously....'

Was that the top ......?

5. gkishot

gkishot

The overall trend is definitely up.

lovethetrade likes this.
  6. Visaria

Visaria

I reckon $500 by the end of june. You have the fed increasing rates next month... bound to hit bitcoin.

7. Mo06

Mo06

I guess if one tulip bulb could buy a house in Amsterdam, then anything is possible...

kmiklas likes this.
  8. gkishot

gkishot

Tulip mania lasted for 1 year at most. Bitcoin is in business for 7 years already. Big difference. As a matter of fact people who buy it today are already 7 years late to the party.

9. just21

just21

Tulip mania 6000%
    Bitcoin 2010-2013 8,160,000%
    Bitcoin 2013 6145%

[​IMG]

#10     May 27, 2017
    kmiklas and SteveM like this.