IBM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Buy1Sell2, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Clearly in a long term uptrend. I'll be buying proper pullbacks. --(we're in the middle of a pullback now but it's not proper yet).

2. International Business Machines Corp.'s hold rating reiterated at Oppenheimer Holdings

3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Pullback not complete and proper just yet. I am still looking to buy.

4. $IBM at 180 was a great call last week now what?

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

IBM unveils its most powerful quantum processor yet
    IBM's two quantum computing platforms just took a leap forward in processing power. The company announced today that it has successfully built and tested its two most powerful quantum computers yet -- the research and business-focused Quantum Experience universal computer and the prototype processor that will eventually form the core of its commercial IBM Q systems. (Engadget)

6. dealmaker

dealmaker

IBM sues Expedia over patent-infringement claims
    IBM is suing Expedia, alleging that the popular travel site has for years been infringing on several of its patents, some of which date back to the early days of the internet. IBM alleges Expedia’s infringements all fall under the umbrella of how online content is delivered, including aspects like ad technology, sign-on processes, tracking previous communications with users and more. The lawsuit includes Expedia’s website and mobile apps, as well as its subsidiaries.(GeekWire)

7. ironchef

ironchef

IBM is in a long term uptrend now.

vanzandt, Buy1Sell2 and dealmaker like this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Agree. I did call this in March.

9. ironchef

ironchef

:thumbsup: Yes.

What about GE?

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It's not one I have looked at recently. I'll take a gander.

#10     Jan 13, 2018