IBD Stock Of The Day: iRobot Looks To Clean Up With Earnings Report

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Apr 23, 2019.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Down $20 to $110.
    "canslim" strikes again.:rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------
    IBD Stock Analysis:

"Composite Rating" of 98/99

• Came out of deep cup base of 39% and formed a shallower flat base March 5
    • Stock is just below buy point of 132.98, but earnings report is due late Tuesday
    • Watch to see if iRobot stock breaks out; breakaway gap may bring greater gains

Home-cleaning robot leader iRobot (IRBT) is the IBD Stock Of The Day as the Roomba maker approaches a buy point ahead of its first-quarter earnings report later Tuesday. IRobot stock rose in anticipation of positive news.

IRobot stock is just below a buy point of 132.98 in an eight-week flat base. It climbed 2.1%, near 131.40, in afternoon trading on the stock market today.

The Bedford, Mass.-based company plans to report March-quarter results after the market close.

murray t turtle and destriero like this.
  2. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

vanzandt likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Bought a Chinese clone recently. Cheaper, more features, better consumer score. They won't be able to compete against the Chinese.

4. sfwind

sfwind

This time the analysts' community is correct. Target price $111.

5. %% Its still up nice for year>23% after the -20% gap down.
    Gives a whole new way to slim down huh??LOL. Half a million[500k] average daily volume; can be worse than that.[NOT a stock tip, not a prediction]:D:D

vanzandt likes this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hell I might subscribe to IBD Murray, just so I can get more of those "stock of the day" tips.

Wonder who's on deck for next week? Carvana? I think it might need to break $72 though before it comes into their "buying range".

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. %%
    After all these years; i never looked @ '' can slim '' like that now slimmer stock of the day.LOL NOTHING like an elephant stampede to the upside or in that case ,still going downhill[--22%.....]LOL.I read WSJ also; IBD on its worst day is about 777 times better. 500,000 +/ average day volume can be fine in an ETF; a bit ''slim'' in a stock.:D:D

vanzandt likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

$45 this morning.
    And to think I got stopped out at $132. :banghead: :banghead:

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. %%
    Interesting timing. I'm still enjoying my [OCT 20/21 Week]Weekly Investors Business Weekly Newspaper..................................................................................................Now back to my QQQ, SPY...... up-trending charts. But TSLA is still making mostly downtrends; still down more than>> 23% YTD:D:D,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

vanzandt likes this.