IB requires me to fill in SFTR info

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by ffs1001, Jul 11, 2020.

1. ffs1001

ffs1001

When I go to the Account management section of TWS, I'm asked to complete a regulatory requirement known as 'SFTR'.

One of the questions it asks is the 'Category'. Now I trade via a Limited company (I'm in the UK). So, I'm thinking that the last option "Non-financial counterparty below threshold" would be the most appropriate for me, although I couldn't find anywhere what the threshold actually is.

upload_2020-7-11_19-14-4.png

Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

2. destriero

destriero

Yeah, it's because you're operating the US equivalent of an LLC and they're looking for "shadow banking" tax cheats and launderers. I wouldn't be concerned bc you're such a fucking piker.

#doublecalendar

3. ffs1001

ffs1001

Donkey @desterio (who has me on ignore, and yet seems to relish looking at my posts) wrote :

"Yeah, it's because you're operating the US equivalent of an LLC and they're looking for "shadow banking" tax cheats and launderers. I wouldn't be concerned bc you're such a fucking piker."

How old are you - 15?
    You just love displaying your immaturity and childishness in public.
    Pls carry on writing pointless and bitter posts like this one, cos with each one, you are making yourself look like a bigger and bigger fool.

4. destriero

destriero

You're clearly below the NFC threshold, loser.

5. zdreg

zdreg

Where is his post?

6. ffs1001

ffs1001

His two posts (#2 and #4) cannot be seen by me as he has put me on the ignore list - unless I logout. I'm not sure if other viewers can see his posts.

7. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Amazing how one of the smartest guys in the room brings out the dummy in so many others.

This place is funnier than the 80's and 90's SNL cast!!

Carry On!

8. zdreg

zdreg

If you cannot see them how you know it exists?

9. ffs1001

ffs1001

upload_2020-7-11_21-31-41.png

10. R1234

R1234

I for one find his burns hilarious. But I have never been on the receiving end....

#10     Jul 11, 2020
    Option_Attack likes this.