IB extra zeros

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by crazy_trader, Feb 21, 2006.

1. How to get rid of extra zeros in IB TWS?
    All of a sudden, quote are up to 4 decimal places. Anyone know how to get rid of 2 of it.

2. Bob111

Bob111

same thing after this weekend. what going on?

3. yeah, wanted to contact them this am....just an other fantastic feature to confuse readin' and deteriorate our eyesight further...:(

4. liulala

liulala

I really like IB's tradestation, but these zeros are reallly bad, what is going on?

will use previous version solve the problem?

5. liulala

liulala

My screen is totally messed up, many columns cannot fit the length of the data

6. Bob111

Bob111

don't think so. i run standalone TWS build 853.7(pretty old one) and did not make any updates over weekends

7. Htrader

Htrader Guest

This is SO ANNOYING. Another unwanted "feature" stuck into TWS.

Most likely some programmer decided that since forex trades in 4 decimals, why not add it to stocks as well. I'm calling it in right now, and I suggest you do as well.

8. JORGE

JORGE

Talked with IB and apparently Island went to 4 decimal places over the weekend. Extremely annoying.

9. y, looks like it doesn't matter even if standalone is already built into your pc...it still updates to most of the latest features automatically.
    bah

10. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Maybe for their internal systems, but you can only trade in penny increments on island unless the stock is below $1.

#10     Feb 21, 2006