I wish it was always this easy!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jayford, Apr 10, 2006.

1. ES.

Held support, nice smooth move to resis, and now a nice smooth move back down again. Like picking money off a tree. Wish it was always like this!

Jay

2. Hey Jay Can u give me some more inforamtion on the resistance and et et etc
    I would like to know how easy for you to pick money from the tree
    So that we can do that too
    thks :D

3. Just easy today.

As for supp & resis, are you kidding me? Just take a look at a 5 min chart for the past few days. VERY obvious resis at 1309. and supp at 1302.5 (except for a spike which I always ignore).

I trade pure price action. Don't even look at indicators, etc.

This is about as obvious as it gets.

4. I have to agrees to you that 1302.50 has ben a good support level as long as it does not brake it

5. oh yes Jayford I can relate. For instance, this morning I awoke with a most painful sensation to urinate. And guess what, the relative ease in which the urine flowed thru my bladder and into the toilet was something to behold. To top it off, the flush was just icing on the cake. Oh how I wish all days could be so glorious.

I suppose this is just as superflous as your rubbish. Have a wonderful day.

6. What the hell are you talking about?

7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

trading is about the hardest way to make easy money (usually!)

:cool:

8. JAY...............I HATE TO INFORM YOU BUT ALL CHARTS FROM 1 MIN TO 90 MIN SHOWED HIGH OF DAY AND LOW AND ALL THAT........THE PRICE HIT SUPPORT ON 5 IS SAME PRICE ON ALL......IS THAT CORRECT? THE S/R WILL END UP ABOUT 50% WHICH SERIOUSLY IS COIN FLIPPING........

9. I have no idea what what you were saying there.

What I was refering to is that resis held, with continuous bounces off it. That is way over a 50% short imo. Besides, the R/R is excellent anyway in such situations. So a coin flip would be just fine if that was the case. Support was similar.

Don't take too much from the post. I was having fun trading yesterday's market, and was feeling social. I RARELY do that. (don't think I ever have actually). Usually too busy!

Jay

10. Biog

Biog

Another EASY day trading index futures, wish it were always this easy.

:D

No support!

#10     Apr 11, 2006