I will reveal the Holy Grail in this thread...2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ocean5, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

2. ocean5

ocean5

Here`s another part:

The context.Trace the context by the last few bars.Still no need for Harvard.

There`ll be more...

3. can you re-post your thread in "career trader" forum. that's where I hang out most of the time. I don't want to miss your thread, but you need to come to the right forum.

thanks.

4. Not sure if you are EMG, but I have to admit that you are right, I been through the same path before and this is the one (at least the one that I know) path that really work.

You learn so much when you are with them, and at the same time, you have opportunity to save money for your future trading capital. You need at least 500K capital in order to trade with reasonable risk, with about 15-20% return a year.

Start from 10K to 10 million ?? The chance for this to happen is not any better than winning a lottery. This is only the dream from the loser (like Small Bicycle), those snake oil sales man that try to sell you something, hedge fund Mgr, your broker / market maker (beware: a lot of these type of people in ET). A secret to share, even with a team of 100 PhD from HARWARD and with the best tools, they still can't make 10K to 10 million ..

Market is random .. try a random generator and you still get the same chart as S&P500. -> This is the holy Grail.

5. ocean5

ocean5

Another one is:

With March`s contracts volatility is increasing.Get ready for the channel trading.

6. sheda

sheda

I dont get it..

7. ocean5

ocean5

me too...

:D :D :D

8. ocean5

ocean5

@ sheda,

Out of gas(septembers futures) not enough to push higher,not a time yet to go lower(junes futures).So channel trading - downslope.No need for Harvard.

9. sheda

sheda

Oh its so hard to work out who you are...

10. sheda

sheda

I want to go to the goldman sachs, I want to go to the Harvard,I want to go to the goldman sachs, I want to go to the Harvard,I want to go to the goldman sachs, I want to go to the Harvard, I want to go to the goldman sachs, I want to go to the Harvard, I want to go to the goldman sachs, I want to go to the Harvard...

#10     Mar 13, 2012