I want to tell traders what "edge" disclosure can and can't do

Discussion in 'Trading' started by original, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Traders like myself guard their edge with security like most of you wouldn't believe even if I provided info

New traders (and I congratulate each and every one of you for wanting to be a trader)

new traders devour internet looking for information on how to profit, the saddest ones come here and try to find a mentor only to be rejected like a piece of Canadian bacon that just fell into tar

but the simple truth is that trend based Edge which most traders use to make money, when I say most I do mean 98%

if those traders disclosed their method, it would NOT impact their bottom line

only if Non-Trend based edge is released would it impact trading.

take a look at currency pair, like EUR/USD, with the amount of players, with the type of players, and amount of money traded, none of that impacts trend based edge

but the reason I don't want to share some of my methods is simply cause I tasted blood for it and some noob didn't

simple as that

OK time to hit the hay

2. Ve have ze ways of making you speek :p

3. jrkob

jrkob

ROFL !

4. Yes the first step to being a loser is believing that trading is a cooperative endeavour.

5. 9999

Guys, do not feed trolls, attention whores, freaks & pathological liars. It's not worth your time.

6. Depends on the market you trade as to the impact. But in any case if you got a big edge you can sure give a lot away without bleeding... but the cost... if I knew that I'd never have started trading... and now it's not for sale let alone me give it away.

7. GTS

GTS

I love Canadian bacon....you're making me hungry

8. wave

wave

"but the simple truth is that trend based Edge which most traders use to make money, when I say most I do mean 98%

if those traders disclosed their method, it would NOT impact their bottom line

only if Non-Trend based edge is released would it impact trading."

Very true.

9. Joab

Joab

And for only $1900 I will teach you, just pm me now !

10. Oh so you dont think any other trader out there has had to "taste blood" to develop their edge? You think they all had it easy but not you, you had it tough so you are going to protect yours.

what a bunch of crap, anyone who has and does make money on a consistent basis has had to "taste blood" too. You may call yourself "original" but you are most certainly NOT.

#10     Apr 23, 2008