I turned 50 today. How did you feel when you hit this number...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Jul 20, 2017.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Or other round numbers such as 30, 40, 60, 70, 80, etc.

It actually feels really good for me. I'm in good (not great) shape, I'm in excellent health, have a wonderful girlfriend, great family; the list goes on and on.

Maybe it feels so good because I've lost a few friends in the last few years, and perhaps I feel a bit lucky to make it this far.

But there is also a feeling of added responsibility which I am more than happy to accept. It's hard to explain, but I've always been a bit of a responsible little kid. Some of that kid went away today, but I am more than ok with being even more responsible while watching the little kid get left behind.

What say you all?

2. Joe_D

Joe_D

Do you still have use for your middle-leg or has she convinced you you don't need it anymore?

3. jnbadger

jnbadger

The middle leg works fine so far, but our sex life last weekend consisted of holding hands while watching the sunset. She promises me sex this weekend, but she made it sound like she's putting it on her Google calendar in between appointments. We'll see. Btw, she's not exactly a young vixen. She turns 51 this September.

4. I kind of found all Birthdays after 30 to be kind of depressing, o_O

...29 and earlier years you're basically a kid with a bright outlook...after 30 you kind of get all jaded and think about your closer demise,

5. Joe_D

Joe_D

Good, glad your weaponry is in good order. :)

If she's rationing, get some on the side, set up 3-6 girls on the side in different parts of the city.

Don't wait till you're 60 or 70 to go into a bull market on p*ssy.

volente_00 likes this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Age isn't a number to me. It's a state of mind. I've met people in their mid 30's that act like they are senior citizens and I've been close to several people in their 80's who think, talk, and act like they are the sharpest they've ever been.

So becoming old is a choice you make. And the fastest way to transition from young to old is to believe that you've learned about as much as you're going to learn. When you stop trying to learn new things, you halt brain development and you revert to talking about the only thing left, which is the past, or in other words, "the good 'ol days".

Tom B, heypa and Frederick Foresight like this.
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

How long have you been seeing her?

8. jnbadger

jnbadger

I've known her since High School, but we've been dating for a little over 2 years.

9. Joe_D

Joe_D

Based on the limited info here, if/when the day comes that she says to you, "honey, all you want is sex, we hardly talk, I'm not happy, I want to leave" ... look her straight in the eye and do a Joe ..... "how soon can you leave?" If she queries your audacity, say, "I'll have you replaced within 48 hrs"

She will never leave and from that moment on will spread on a mere wink from you.

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's interesting that you chose a woman your age at this stage of the game because a lot of guys would have gone for a younger woman for sure.

#10     Jul 20, 2017