I just noticed TSLA was immune from the recent market turmoil

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by OptionGuru, Jun 28, 2016.

1. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

I just noticed TSLA was immune from the recent market turmoil. In fact it's up over $5.00 from Thursday's close.

:)

2. Played in between yesterday and today. Noticed the same exact thing.

Most things seem to be in a slight denial...

These are turbulent times, however.

3. TradeCat

TradeCat

Forget that. Traders were so focused on Brexit on Friday, many completely missed the easy money on TWLO 's IPO. Rallied real well.

OctopodeClub likes this.
  4. I missed it, but not by chance.

Seeing how these last few IPOs had gone had me spooked!

Time will tell with Twilio as well, Twitter was once loved just as much remember :)

5. Well, the market really IS having a blast.

6. TSLA is one of the most manipulated stocks period. With that secondary coming up did anyone think the price would stay far from the offering price. I seriously hate this stock however that huge short position plus big money support means you probably won’t see it dump permanently for a while.

The whole market is supported by hot air and has been for years . Good if you are long . :)

7. Zestilio

Zestilio

You call $20 loss immune? To me it looks like it's recovering on the same pace as overall markets

8. Sig

Sig

It has a Beta of 1.3, which would indicate the opposite.

9. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

What $20.00 loss?

Below is the QQQ and TSLA from Thursday's June 23 close just before the market turmoil, to today's close. As you can see TSLA was immune from the market turmoil caused be BREXIT.

[​IMG]

:)