I have an account with investorhub (show level2). What is BASKED IDX ?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by trader45hf, Jul 10, 2020.

1. some trades show as ~basket idx~

2. qwerty11

qwerty11

idx = index

3. investorshub entire site is nothing but site to promote penny otc stocks mostly seniors in that website. where price can increase 50% in a day. stocks are traded like options in penny stocks. from .01 to 20 cents in a few days. average size iinvestment is only $500-$1000

the only guy who makes money in these stocks is the market maker who can short penny stocks like that guy on wolf on wall street guys. most retail cannot short penny stocks due to too much volatility and unlimited losses in shorting illiquid penny stocks. like this market in the very illiquid. and dull..

don't short an illiquid or rigged market is a trading rule too. pros 'players' pros are the guys who own the company or market makers..they play these market.

Snuskpelle likes this.
  4. investorshub is mostly investment scams and wanna bee investors.
    so much people mostly retail think they are investing in marijuana, solar, or china stock etc or latest fad investments.
    I think they know it's BS and still buy into the game. wannabee investors in fantasy market.
    all the money just goes to the stock promoters payment on his new 10 million dollars house or $100,000 porsche..
    lots of profit in running penny stocks. known as easy money ripping people off.

and these mostly senior investor think the SEC gives a dam about their moronic losses in bs penny stock. the SEC would just throw their BS 'complaints the garbage,

5. i use investorhub to see market deep, ecns orders (level 2)