I got the AAPL Credit Card

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kmiklas, Aug 22, 2019.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

It’s nice. It is a very simple clean design. It is white with my name and the Apple logo on the front; the Goldman Sachs and Mastercard logo on the back. We are a bit surprised that it’s not a Visa.

It pays me 1% ca$h back on purchases... and pays it daily. I’ve been charging a lot to test it out, and I’ve been getting credits almost every day. It gives even more back (double or triple) on all purchases from Apple online or retail stores.

Rate is 17.99% if I don’t pay it down every month.

The packaging is sleek. It’s a little folding envelope with a slot for the card. They Fedex it to you, unlike cards that are typically sent in a nondescript envelope. You need to scan the packaging to activate the card—they must have a chip embedded in the packaging.

It integrates cleanly with my iPhone and Apple wallet. I can pay with my phone.

It has no number on the front, which perplexes me. How do I use it online when I need to type the number in?

It is made of titanium. Not sure how to destroy this card if need be; can’t cut or fold it easily. It’s a bit thick and heavy. That being said, it looks like a great card to jimmy a door open—useful here in New Jersey.

I wonder what Steve Jobs would say about this?

<3 Keith