I am seeing a lot of Double Tops

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Nov 10, 2014.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

I am seeing a lot of double tops.i am being very cautious as this market looks like it is about to correct. Remember, a double top can mean the second top is slightly higher or slightly lower than the first, so be very careful here.

2. Techinal analysis is completely NOTHING when compare to Fed. Don't fight against fed.

blakpacman, EqtTrdr and bashatrader like this.
  3. S2007S

S2007S

This whole talk about not fighting the fed will one day be history ....this is not a normal market neither are the other markets around the world. Every market has been primed... juiced ...pumped and stimulated higher by cheap rates and trillions and trillions of dollars...that cannot last forever ..it may seem like forever since these markets have been in a near 6 year bull run but good and great times always come to an end on wallstreet ...we have seen this time and time again where markets show no weakness then the bottom drops out and everyone is questioning why....again this time its not different ...only fools forget how this will all end....

4. Only bigger fools will call the top when no top is in sight. When the real top comes, they will have no money left.

mymajia likes this.
  5. It is OK to short when the fed stop their QE, until then, don't fight em..

6. S2007S

S2007S

I just wish I could have seen a real wallstreet with real organic growth, but sadly that doesn't exist anymore and never will.

7. Redneck

Redneck

You people have more excuses..., and bitch more..., than carter has pills

DT = short it – place stop just the other side

Trade will work…, or break down = make money / lose small

On to the next one

RN

8. Real wallstreet? Things never change for the last hundred years in wallstreet, at least not to anyone in WS.

Money still everything matter in WS

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  9. Wrong. The Fed uses technical analysis to determine when to intervene. Check it out.

10. Scaleout.Scalper

Scaleout.Scalper Guest

Why do you call them double tops, because price is passing through last resistance?

How else do you make higher highs, without doing this?

#10     Nov 10, 2014