I am interested in either join a trading group or forming a trade group.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by carleton, Dec 23, 2008.

1. carleton

carleton

I am heading out to trade on my own the 1st time after prop trading for several years. I wonder if there are any like minded remote traders out there wanting to find / negotiated the best deal possible with prop firms in fees and payout. The more of us pooling together our volumes and stats, the better off we are. Everyone is welcoming to input their ideas and joining.

I actively trade avg 500+ trades and half million shares per day. I am looking for 80% payout and 0.10/ 1000 shares or better.

2. looking for 10 cents/1000 shares? you got to be fucking me. unless you're making 50k min a month so there 20% is 10k you can forget getting 80% and 10 cent a share. first of all groups doing 100-400 mil shares a month pay at least 50 cent/1000 shares so on your 10cents of 10 mil shares they'll lose 40 cent a share x 10 mil which is 4k a month. if you find that deal let me know i'll bring my 5 mil vol there

3. You can add myself to that list at that price. Another 5 million a month here at least.

4. wucah

wucah

I would like to get 100% payout with the same rate. The prop company should be glad just to have me. Of course I will not pay deposit, not worry about regulatory hassles, risk of me blowing up etc. I do about 10 million a month.

On a serious note. Open your own company you will get 100% payout and 0/1000 in execution fees. Its that easy.

5. Too late for me to open my own firm. Good friends of mine have and sold. I am at the end of my career for heavy volume and will be looking at the market for fun in the future.

6. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

half a million shares a day?

Are those penny stocks?

You must be doing some computer automation tading cause nobody trades.

nobody will send a stranger who post here any money.

forget about pooling money into a single account under your name.

you can be some fraudster posting b.s.

QUOTE]Quote from carleton:

I am heading out to trade on my own the 1st time after prop trading for several years. I wonder if there are any like minded remote traders out there wanting to find / negotiated the best deal possible with prop firms in fees and payout. The more of us pooling together our volumes and stats, the better off we are. Everyone is welcoming to input their ideas and joining.

I actively trade avg 500+ trades and half million shares per day. I am looking for 80% payout and 0.10/ 1000 shares or better.
    [/QUOTE]

7. name one. only one that comes close to a deal like this is is TT

8. and maybe WTS

9. Sounds like a foolish firm to me. Sheets for a few months? Takes years to build a track record my friend and all who have been around know this. Swift trade and others like them offer deals like this. They get you another way. Many tricks out there to give a person an illusion, fact is most will fail and never be the same person. I have been trading since the late 90's and over that span have met and worked with over 1,000 traders. Today maybe 30 still in the game.

"you could get an 80/20 on 20 cents/ 1000 AND backed. You don't even have to be that good, just make about 10k a month for a few months, save your sheets, and show that you don't have to much loss from top on a daily basis, and don't hold overnight."

This sounds like you are teaching them to con people.

10. bespoke

bespoke

if you can find that deal i'd join. but obviously i won't be pooling any money into any kind of group.

another 5 mil shares a month. more if i'm not feeling lazy

#10     Dec 23, 2008