I am back..... I was a bull in March and said bottom was then... Now

Discussion in 'Trading' started by greeneveryday, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Ok... So here is the deal...check my previous post about I said market bottomed around March 26.

Here we had a first bloody day... - 1800 points in dow. My take is: GTFO! Yes... I said it.. The top was 325 on Spy this week... Down we go here.....sell any rally!

Target spy 250-270 area....

2. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Hehehehe... Hahahaha...

jys78 likes this.
  3. pstrusi

pstrusi

A little bit contradictory according to your nickname, hehehe.
    Now, seriously, with the FED's liquidity tsunami going on, I believe the big guys know that the logic path is up, but yesterday was a day used to "shake the flees" of this rally. It's possible that the market in the short-term is kind of wounded, and perhaps any relief rally will fade but this condition won't last much longer. Until a new structural change, the game kay continues to be liquidity.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. Mashed

Mashed

I think the drop yesterday is probably half of the entire short term sell off. There will probably be another rally on or around the 50 moving average on the daily.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

futures & premarket point to green day, we likely resume down trend however.

6. Thor

Thor

Not a vertical move.
    Likely to have a number of sideways days before a fullblown downtrend starts.

7. Turveyd

Turveyd

GreenEveryDay ( his account profit not the market ) has a proven track record of being way better than most, I suspect he's right again, listen to him.

50% retrace of yesterday, then sell into the close expected based on premarket action.

Retail will be buying the dips and high fiveing themselves briefly.

KCalhoun likes this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Exactly. Lol re retail.

Look at VIX spike, I daytraded TVIX s usual. Only concern is TRIN bullish low

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Isn't your order size basically retail though?

trader99 and 7out like this.
  10. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

We see a fight here... ;

#10     Jun 12, 2020