Hurn!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NoDoji, Jul 31, 2009.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

WTF, mate, as I like to say.

2. It will trade up 30%+ from the low on Monday

3. AAA30

AAA30

Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, comply with complex regulations solve disputes, recover from distress, leverage technology, and stimulate growth.

lets hope they are better at the second bolded item.

I actually own a few shares from in the 22's and may take a hit on them.

4. NoDoji

NoDoji

The big question is: Where's the low??? It looked enticing at 20.00, but now it's broken down 19.00.

5. AAA30

AAA30

well last years earnings took a big hit($2.23 now $0.55) so if it trades at the same multiple it could go to 10.88 would be a steal there thought if it does not completly blow up because they should make close to $2 this year and the charge was non cash.

only holding 200 shares and I thought it looked cheap at 25.

6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Well it appears they are now trading below their 2005 IPO price and even in 2006 when their earnings were 1.54 (now 1.32 restated) they traded in the 25.00-45.00 range. This is insane. But that doesn't surprise me anymore.

7. Sanity ?!?! we dont need no stinking sanity !!!!

We are Wall St. and we will do just fine without it, thank you....

8. NoDoji

NoDoji

Just as I thought, lawsuits in progress, 15's in progress, next stop...

9. AAA30

AAA30

Market is over reacting here but seeing an additional 50%+ taken off from my entry in ah friday forced me to get out. Managed to average in and exit in the high 13,s at a small profit lucky I did not use size early on this one. Attempting to figure out if they are in violation of their credit agreement.

These analyst who are downgrading and acting surprised should be put on a blacklist of people to never listen to. The cash flows of this company and other consulting companies show that these payents were being made. Hurn needs to provide the amounts that could posibly be paid out but they have been hiding the actual purchse prices of these aquisitons since they were made. I believe they paid to much for most of them. An example an anounced $60m purchase turns out to be a $130m purchse a year and a half later. No fraud looks to of taken place and half of the business is in health and education not accounting. Still a screw-up like this will hurt the firm.

attached trade report bought at 11.59 and above today.

10. NoDoji

NoDoji

Nice call!

#10     Aug 3, 2009