How to use a Moneyball strategy for college applications and find excellent schools that are underva

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. jem

jem

With two kids in college and 2 a few years away... that yield number is a very nice stat.
    Although I was hoping it would include the quality of education you are getting and not just the finances.

I have learned something interesting about the process.

Some of the schools ranked 40-50 nationally on down were offering my current freshman - merit scholarships equalizing their tuition to the cost of a
    University of California type payment.

Basically, they were knocking their tuition down to
    about $15,000 - $18,000 a year regardless of their starting price.

Other parents I talked to saw a similar pattern for good students.

gwb-trading likes this.
  3. Interesting article! Thank you very much for spreading it. Many excellent schools are underestimated or overestimated and should be well studied before choosing!

4. I agree with you! Many schools and the standard school curriculum are overrated. In fact, there are few useful practical classes that will help us in life. In college, I had many assignments on various topics, but it was very difficult for me to write a good text. I used https://edubirdie.com/rewrite-my-essay to improve my results and save time for preparation. This resource helped me a lot, thanks to it I had more free time for my hobbies and interests.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021