how to learn trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Aryan.1234, Apr 24, 2020.

1. hello everyone. is there anyone who really teaches trading imean like really.i have read so many books watched so many youtubes videos took so many courses on udemy everywhere wherever i can go but nothing seems to work. its like those who are trader earning money they know something which everyone dont know so if there is any person who can really teach the real knowledge or can suggest something. it will be very helpful thankyou in advance.

2. Nobert

Nobert

Hey Aryan.

You know, everything is a presentation of who we are,
    even the little things like -

the way we write & express our thoughts,
    the nick name,
    the region that we come from,
    our profile details,
    our expectations
    & what we offer in return.

I suggest you to work on those first.

Once you manage to present yourself as an ,,attractive student'', then maybe - a teacher will show up.

Best of luck.

bbbb.jpg

Handle123, coplii, Sprout and 2 others like this.
  3. Girija

Girija

Can Physics be taught? YES
    Can it be taught in such a way that the student walks away with a nobel prize at graduation. Resoundingly No.
    While art of trading can be taught no-one can succeed without putting in work.
    Nobody can train someone to become the next Buffett or John Simmons. They worked hard to become what they are.

Handle123, coplii, trader99 and 4 others like this.
  4. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

Give an example of a course you did on udemy

coplii likes this.
  5. smallfil

smallfil

There are probably, 1,000 ways to make money in the stockmarket. HFT, day trading, swing trading, position trading, trend following, etc. You know your personality, your strength and your weaknesses. Design a trading system that reflects your beliefs and corresponds to your strengths. You "will not" win every trade. Learn to accept your losses. Review your trades and correct and avoid making the same mistakes again. Make sure you incorporate risk management in your trading system. Anyone who ignores the risk in each trade will blow up their account. Avoid that, and you will get better as a trader. Trade small and limit your risk to 2% per trade. That will prevent you from blowing up your account.

Doncharles2020, Relentless and Onra like this.
  6. basic technical analysis like how to find trend some indicators and some other basic terminology.

7. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

And what do you want to trade? Equities, fx, other? I don't recommend more than just one to start.
    Trust me when I say it will take years. Personally, I lost a lot of money at the beginning. Be prepared to do that multiple times.
    You need to learn some fundamentals about economies too.

coplii likes this.
  8. snowman80

snowman80

no

but there are many who can lecture you ABOUT trading

i wouldn't pay one red cent for advice unless someone can produce sheets showing 3+ years of live consistent profitable trading

SimpleMeLike, coplii and comagnum like this.
  9. equities

10. equities

#10     Apr 24, 2020