How to disable Mobile TWS Order Confirmation?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by ET180, May 26, 2020.

1. ET180

ET180

TWS Mobile recently started throwing up order confirmations after an order is submitted. I find these notifications annoying as they don't tell me anything that I don't already know...when I hit the submit button, I expect the order to have been submitted. It would be necessary to know if there was a problem and somehow the order was not submitted...but I don't want to know that the order was successfully submitted...I already know that. Anyhow, has anyone found a way to shut it off?

2. Patbcn

Patbcn

Hi,
    Since yesterday Jan 31st, I have the same problem: on the TWS mobile app, the "Submit button" (in either form slider or button) has disappeared and been replaced by a "Preview Order" which pops up with the order details and features a "Submit Order button / slider" after which I still have to confirm the orders submission.
    It only happens with the futures; the stock orders work normally with a "Submit order" button / slider.
    Very annoying.
    I contacted Customer Assistance and spent quite a long time with the guy. We did a lot of things, from reviewing all the Configuration menu options, reset the presets and even re-installed the app.
    Nothing worked.
    He finally "escalated" the issue to the developer. I will post it as soon as I get a reply hopefully with a solution.
    ;-)

3. ET180

ET180

The first time it popped up, I think there was a checkbox somewhere to disable future notifications which is what I ended up doing. It was fairly easy to disable on the Android version.