How they got my account.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by bookish, Mar 31, 2021.

1. bookish

bookish

Keep reading this has a twist at the end.

She had the branch manager come over and stand in the doorway between me and her office while she masturbated. She actually finished before my surprise wore off

The branch manager asked if I wanted to keep her for an account manager. I said yes, but only because she asked for the office manager to come over and protect me. I didn't have to ask her to do it and I didn't have to ask him myself.

True story.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  2. I guess that's one way to win clients

3. fan27

fan27

Putthepipedown.jpg

Collagen, zghorner and d08 like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I do not understand what I just read.

5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

What the fuck ???

That's the worst erotica story I have ever heard. Next time...post some pics or video...preferably real people involved.

It'll be ok to black/white out the faces. :D

wrbtrader

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

That's one of my favorite videos to post to someone when I see them post crazy shit...Twilight Zone shit with a scary twist.

Yet, I thought when he said there was a twist at the end...I thought he was going to say the branch manager was also masturbating with the account manager.

I wonder if they all were wearing their face masks ???

wrbtrader

bookish likes this.
  7. JSOP

JSOP

So you only kept her as an account manager because she wasn't going to sue you for sexual harassment later? With the branch manager standing there on guard, you could've asked her to perform lot more now that she was already performing and not suing...

But this thread should be "Chit Chat" and not in "Retail Brokers" unless you reveal which retail broker got your account.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  8. redman

redman

Do 1 more shot...... take 1 more toke.....1 more line.......and then reality will set in. When you wake up.

9. Nobert

Nobert

True sales person doesn't take no for an answer. I bet they used some similar tactics during Theranos inspections.

jys78 likes this.