How The American Empire Is Self-Destructing (just like the ones before us)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jan 12, 2020.

1. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

If I were american, I would definitely support Rand Paul. But if I had to choose between Hillary or Trump, I would not think twice before voting for Trump, even though I think he's not fit for presidency. That's because Hillary is also not fit for presidency (even less than Trump) and would have been a total catastrophe.

So, unfortunately, sometimes you're simply obligated to choose the lesser evil(whose definition obviously varies between different people).

#41     Jan 13, 2020
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. RRY16

RRY16

You’re not, so pound wood!

#42     Jan 13, 2020
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Does that apply to the multitude of foreign liberal posters here chiming in on US politics?

#43     Jan 13, 2020
  4. RRY16

RRY16

Sure and all the phoney Christian Right wingnuts also.. that means you.

#44     Jan 13, 2020
  5. Wallet

Wallet

You drinking alone again tonight?

#45     Jan 13, 2020
  6. RRY16

RRY16

Actually I am, GF out with a friend so she’s not crowding me, bbqng some chicken, watching the game and hoping Clemson covers +5.5...Problem?

#46     Jan 13, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I got LSU-5 but good luck brother

#47     Jan 13, 2020
    RRY16 likes this.
  8. Have you already forgotten who initiated an act of war with Iran without congressional approval?

#48     Jan 14, 2020
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

LOL.
    Yes, America initiated an act of war in 1953 when the early Deep State overthrew the Shah.
    In the present - Iran is shooting down drones, blowing up oil facilities, exploding commercial jets, and skirmishing in the Straits of Hormuz.

Trump doesn’t want war and so he holds back. He’s the only POTUS in a generation who hasn’t started a war in his first term.

And you defend the Iranian theocratic dictatorship?

#49     Jan 14, 2020
  10. Don't be foolish. I'm just not defending an orange dictatorship.

#50     Jan 14, 2020