How much money did you lose, before at least becoming a breakeven trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TraderZones, Aug 8, 2008.

How much money did you lose, before at least becoming a breakeven trader?

1. under $10,000

25 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. under $20,000

13 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. under $30,000

13 vote(s)
    16.3%
  4. under $40,000

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  5. under $50,000

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. under $60,000

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. under $70,000

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. under $80,000

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  9. under $90,000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. $90K or more

16 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. I didn't say that I'm a professional poster? I have been trading for 5 years. Started working at a prop shop in Chicago, now I work remote for a company out of New York, trading their money. I don't come here to post often, but I do read alot. I'm usually spending my time on computer doing research mostly reading news and charts.... If you are having trouble and need help with something maybe I can help. Not trying to be rude in any way. Later man.

In retrospect of my post maybe I should explain. When you say you are a trader, what is that? Are you a retail guy on interactive brokers or ameritrade? or are you licensed? Do you work at a shop? Not trying to be real confrontational just wondering how you derive my employment status by looking at my posts. It could be the same insight that leads to bad days in your trading, by drawing links between things that don't exist. Either way, my Handle ktgtrader is an office I used to work at KTG Kershner Trading Group.

www.theoddlot.net

#11     Aug 9, 2008
  2. andread

andread

you missed an option for people who didn't reach breakeven yet

#12     Aug 9, 2008
  3. Then that would be the money they have lost to this point...

#13     Aug 10, 2008
  4. Lol why would you even care what some dumbshit that likes to call out people and tell them how much they do or do not make thinks, all based on your post count? I could post a new reply in every fucking thread here and have like 1000 by next week, yet Im still a young beginner who hasnt even broken even. Ive been reading here so much lately and alot of the "vets" are so right. ET is like walking into a club, and all the people who cant get in are trying to ruin your night lol.

#14     Aug 10, 2008