How many trillions before the feds step in?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Cuddles, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

With crypto market cap fast approaching the trillion marker, what's the wild guess when Goldman Sachs hires may start crying foul to the president to put a stop to it?

Granted this is a global cap and not just domestic, but so is the bank economy. I'm foreseeing capital flight and liquidity problems for banks as the coffers start emptying out.

Am I pipe dreaming?

2. dont worry the crypto bubble is about to pop

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  4. just21

just21

Maybe it is a public venture capital market and state of the art computer science experiment into the future of money. Get down with the youngsters of Reddit and find something that is blockchain as service that will still be around when the shitcoins go down. They are out there. Then buy a Lambo and YOLO!

sperrum likes this.
  5. Xela

Xela

I'd have to move house, too, as a Lambo wouldn't go over the speedbumps in my street ... (there's always a catch).

Cswim63 and murray t turtle like this.
  6. just21

just21

The Japanese legalised crypto as they realised if their speculators made a profit they may spend some money helping them out of a 25 year deflationary spiral. GDP growth of 0.3% is forecast for Japan this year mostly down to crypto.

7. One it got listed on an exchange, I knew the central bank would soon control it, and believe me they will.

8. Look , they let vermin sell drugs on the street for decades, when a sweep of an ouzi would have fixed that fast.

Clearly, they don't care when the masses go wild.

9. how? The only thing they can do is buy and sell the currency. They can't mint any more of it. And it isn't necessarily worth diminishing the value of crypto vs the USD because the IRS gets sweet taxes in USD as a result.

10. just21

just21

Crypto is saving the central bankers from doing helicopter money. You just invest in private money if you want a Lambo.

#10     Jan 7, 2018