How long can it take to complete Combine Step 1 and 2?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Peblo, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Peblo

Peblo Guest

How long did it take you to complete TST 50k Combine Steps 1 and 2?

I signed up with more than one company and I find myself looking for homeruns instead of trading normally for fear of being charged more than one monthly fee. That resulted in being 50-70% on my way to profit target, now back to zero in one account and down to about 30% of profit target in account B. No rules breached, so far.

2. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I believe... 10 days min. Forever max.
    You won’t be able to last very long if you’re emotionally trading. Let fear, greed and hope alone. Stick to your plan, your business. Your only job, purpose, is to execute it. You ain’t the master piece. It’s all about your plan. Put yourself aside. Follow the plan, that’s why you’re behind the screen. Not to Bs with it. Otherwise it will BS with you. You can’t cheat very long. Illusions are taken down quick.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  3. Peblo

Peblo Guest

It cannot be normal trading when you are on a demo earning nothing but charged every 30 days

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Trade live account same time? Just copy trade manually? That way your making money and growing account incase they say NO!

5. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

If you earn nothing then it’s not worth 1 cent.
    If you need money right now then find a job.

Speculation is for the free.
    Not the chained.

If the rope is around your neck,
    The market will kick that chair.

6. cafeole

cafeole

If you already have a winning strategy, then don't worry about the monthly fee, just trade until you get funded.

These combines are for qualifying to get funded, not for trying out unproven strategies. You can do that on simulated trading on various platforms. You do not need the added time stress. It will not work.

DevBru likes this.
  7. Peblo

Peblo Guest

It is mentally exhausting - trading on a demo for so long. How long did it take you to get funded?

8. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I’ve not tried the combine so I can’t talk for myself but don’t mind about others. What matters is you to get funded and exploit your edge. It could take 1 year or 1 week.

How long have you been into it ?
    How far are you from the 3K ?

Good news is you’re still in the game.
    While you’re in there’s a chance for you to get it.

If you had to fail. Better fail early though ...
    Otherwise you’ll waste your money.