How is the Hillary investigation going?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Feb 23, 2017.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Any updates? Trump promised that he was going to lock her up. Where are we in the process?

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I think he's preparing to release his tax returns first.Then he's locking up Hillary.

3. wildchild

wildchild

I dont recall there being a law that required a person release their tax returns in any circumstances.

There is clearly a law that says a person shall secure all classified information. Hillary didn't do that, did she?

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thought this was about what he promised.There is a law that says a person shall secure all classified information but The FBI has already cleared her in that case.

5. achilles28

achilles28

Charges are being laid against Weiner and Sanduskys kid. While that seems innocuous, the Podesta emails of him ordering kids via Uber came through Weiners confiscated computer. Weiner has dirt on the rest of the higher level pedo's (Hillary/Podesta etc). Weiner is Huma's estranged husband. Huma being Hillarys top-aid and lesbian confidante. So Weiner has some good shit squirreled away.

Alex Jones is reporting they're going after the lower guys, to roll on the bigger guys, as it stands right now. Trump still fighting the globalists in Government who are leaking on him left and right. We haven't forgot buddy. Trump has made what appears to most everyone, some major miscalculations on picks. I have no idea why he let that snake Preibus into the WH. Anyway, Trump has shot himself in the foot from a few angles, so lets see what happens.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  6. Wallet

Wallet

Misstatement

Comey said, "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Under the Obama, Lynch and their DOJ, that's an accurate assessment on Comey's part but this is today. The FBI doesn't clear people they investigate. It's up to the DOJ to either charge or not.

TreeFrogTrader and Tom B like this.
  7. wildchild

wildchild

This is absolutely correct. Lets not forget Bill Clinton's secret meeting with Lynch on the tarmac.

8. achilles28

achilles28

Comey is a lying sack, whom Trump should have fired.

9. jem

jem

he might be motivated to do a good job on the hillary investigation for the sake and the sack of history. but I am not arguing your point.

achilles28 likes this.
  10. any updates ? . ?

#10     Feb 2, 2018