How I Spent Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Bourbon, smoked brisket, and lots of embellished stories and stupid jokes. I can't think of a better day. :D

23843352_1976851322331352_3168415484868055460_n.jpg

2. ...that's a big arm o_O

I workout too and take care of my body and health -- But my ideal body type is that of a male gymnast. Strong, and elastic and loose and limber and well proportioned.

I think Humvee bodies look ridiculous...no offense.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Are you saying I look ridiculous? I just want to make sure I'm understanding you.

4. I think Van Damme at his prime had the best body; the perfect mixture of muscle with agility and skill and balance.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

...But yeah...having big muscles w/o symmetry and proportions and mobility and agility is kind of ridiculous...you look like a stiff, slow rhino.

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, post your picture so we can critique it.

Tom B and bullmarket79 like this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Furthermore, I'd love to know how you think I have no symmetry, proportions, mobility and agility..... especially considering that your idol Van Damme is my exact height and weight. I'm not bragging but I'd say I look pretty tight for 46 years old.

barom_shredded.png

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  7. fan27

fan27

@Baron With that pic of you looking all shredded, I would say you are bragging just a little ;)

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, maybe. :cool::cool:

9. Baron looks extremely fit to me. Whole lot of work goes that. Well done.

Tom B and Baron like this.
  10. Why don’t you start your own thread with pictures of your homo erotic “perfect man” crush as well as after-the-fact trading calls.
    That’s all you do anyway. Might as well keep your drivel in one place.

BTW- Baron, you look great. Keep up the hard work brother.

#10     Nov 27, 2017
    Tom B and Baron like this.