How does the Short Selling Hit-Man Work and Who Gets Hurt?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JesseJamesFinn1, Sep 28, 2016.

1. vanzandt likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

The good thing about your post is.... that link.

I was actually looking for an aggregation of these sources that put out the stuff that clobbers stocks. There are eight of them listed.

For fun I went to Glaucus Research and read the PDF for FIZZ.

I'm going to set up an RSS feed for all of these research firms..... and scroll the feed on my main monitor so when they release something,..... at least I can meager a glance at the stock. A poor mans Bloomberg Terminal.

It would have worked well at 11AM today on FIZZ. Even if you didn't catch the first wave.... there was a lot of room to make money short as the fall continued.

And regarding FIZZ,..... read that report before you go long. Where there's smoke..... (you know the rest). There still may be some room to fall. Who the hell drinks Faygo and Shasta anyway? Its $1.00 for a 3 liter at the DLTR for gosh sakes! Plus..... its run by Italians in South Florida. Just sayin....
    I smell smoke. ;)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  3. I don't get why these 'investors' are complaining. If they like these stocks and companies so much, these reports create buying opportunities at better prices.

4. The report on Fizz was interesting, took my gains and moved on until we see more clarity. Good ideas on your Short feed!

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

This might be a great short JJ.
    Its up today on low volume.

6. RRY16

RRY16

You two clowns should open up a bar together... Call it "Pikers" or "Blowhards...tell bullshit stock trading stories to the patrons while tending bar.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

That's really a great idea. Then you could come in,.... meet some real people for change,.... and quell your insatiable need for attention. I like it. I'll by ya a round Pacheenko.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ya know RRY....I read a bunch of your posts.

Dude.....If ignorance went to $42/Barrel ....
    people would be buying drilling rights on your head.

Just keepin' it real bro. ;)

GLTY

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Better call one of your frat bros for some better material then that...when are you do back in boystown?

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

$38/Barrel?

#10     Oct 2, 2016
    JackRab and JesseJamesFinn1 like this.