How about this rate?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by fpga, Jun 16, 2010.

1. fpga

fpga

My friend got a rate from a prop firm, I am not sure if this is a good rate:

#-100% Payout
    #-$.005/share for volume under 500k per month, $.004 over 500k using #-Lightspeed or Laser are $.0005/share additional
    #-$150k on intraday BP with $7,500 capital contribution
    #-Sterling is $180/month plus any data that the trader chooses (no
    charge for Lightspeed
    or Laser)
    #-Full ECN pass throughs

2. cstfx

cstfx

Sounds like standard JC offer before you negotiate

3. fpga

fpga

You mentioned JC, I heard they are NOT offering any training??

4. bstay

bstay

5. cstfx

cstfx

I'd be a little wary about a "training" firm that asks for 7k+ and their address is a UPS mailbox location.

I'm just saying.

6. not bad and not great. much better deals out there.

the leverage is a bit on the weak side.

at least get 20:1 intraday.

full ECN. make sure you get access to all the ECN's out there so you can hit the mid points, dark pools etc. make sure the prop firm/clearing firm has ALL ECN's enabled so you can take full advantage of the pass throughs

7. Not the best place to post this, but in the spirit of awareness and education, I thought I might ahare a couple of things.

We have cut our "parking for rebates" down by about 80% or more the last 9 months due to the front-running flash sub penny orders that keep us from being hit until the time the stock moves through us a few cents.

And, I think this article and list of the
    LIST OF THE TOP 25 STOCKS IN HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING
    might be of value to you all.

http://www.institutionalinvestor.co...Favored-Stocks-In-High-Frequency-Trading.html

We're keeping our fingers crossed that the Summer will bring some regulatory changes to get this multi tiered system corrected.

All the best,

Don