How about them Chinese Stocks? TAL, GOTU, DIDI.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TrailerParkTed, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Dam, was too impatient on TAL and GOTU, Chinese hooking up Shorts.

2. Girija

Girija

Buy the dip and see if it works?.....

3. I like buying strong stocks, learned my lesson with BABA and DIDI taking little loss. I had the $25 and $20 puts on TAL, furious did not hold.

4. Girija

Girija

Oh my God, seriously I was kidding.......glad u didn't average in.

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  5. jys78

jys78

LOL.

Here is all anyone needs to know about Chinese stocks: AVOID. I don't care what the chart or the "fundamentals" look like - it's a mirage.

6. I was saved by Muddy Waters long ago with Sino Paper, should have avoided them long ago!

ChipShotTrader likes this.
  7. In 2013 or 14 analysts defend SinoPaper until Block proved there were no assets or revenue only think smoke,

jys78 likes this.
  8. tomkat22

tomkat22

All the Chinese companies were already in the SEC's doghouse and now the Chinese government has also put them on blast. That's what's causing the precipitous drop in all of them today.

9. These stocks are down based on anticipated bad news that china going to act on them ... But if that doesn't happen RLX, GOTU .. are going to shoot up like a crazy, and your only chance of buying is small pullback

10. nitrene

nitrene

Bought some 7/30 9 strike weekly calls ($0.35) on DIDI -- just as a flyer.

Amazing that this stock has dropped from $18 to $8 in a few weeks. It has to be the worst IPO in history.

#10     Jul 23, 2021