How about a moratorium on anti jack hershey threads?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by nasdorq, Nov 11, 2008.

1. nasdorq

nasdorq

My god this never ends. The persistence of the "haters" blows my mind. Actually, not really. It reminds me of message boards on websites like cnn or others where all the bored/hateful liberals spend every waking hour raging in harmony against republicans or any other brand of conservatism. You guys are a cult, seriously. Jack Hershey will always remain a mystery to me, but his teachings, while a headache to interpret at times, gave me the foundation for what I feel is the best trading method I've ever come across, hands down. When you truly understand price/volume/channels/velocity harmonized over multiple timeframes it is like seeing the matrix in binary code. There is no higher form of analysis, and you can't be fooled by anything. You backtesters are hilarious, did Sam Waterson and all the Ameritrade actors really sell you? Is it any coincidence that the people who are too lazy to think and spend time deciphering jacks teachings are the same who try try to program a computer to trade for them? If you are a backtester who makes money consistently over time I'm happy for you, but the rest of you are children. None of the big time traders I know spend time hanging around Elitetrader engaging in pissing contests and these little "battles of wits". Think about it, they say 80-90% of traders fail. Of those 10-20%, how many do you think hang around here?

Hate is an excuse for your own predicament in life. Trust me, if you were a successful trader with an active social life you wouldn't give half a shit about jack and his methods. But you rage on, stewing in your own hate. Bless Jack and everyone else on ET who contributes and seeks knowledge, regardless of whether the material speaks to you or not. The rest can run around in circles, reacting to contrasting views like road ragers in traffic, spending time and energy trying to "one up" eachother in these battles of wits of message board aliases, conversing with the civility only seen in trailer parks on Cops. You have nowhere close to the level of humility that is required to be successful in this business. The mere tone of your postings says it all, period. No need to defend yourselves, nobody cares. So keep up the good work, keep starting anti-jack threads, and like the armies of bored disgruntled liberals, keep using the internet as an opiate for your mediocre lot in life.

Good Trading

2. I agree 100% that the incessant anti-Jack posts are absurd, simply because they are the almost exclusively written by one deranged Hershey acolyte who made a long trip from Australia to Arizona, spent a week washing Jack's feet and then became disillusioned, and is now stalking his former mentor. He has created something like 50 usernames here at ET and Baron et al are not interested in doing anything about it.

If Baron simply got rid of this one obsessed loser, the number of JH hater threads would plummet.

3. Quote from nasdorq:

My god this never ends. The persistence of the "haters" blows my mind.

yes, you do not like it when people speak about Jack in a realistic way, rather than googley-eyed, happy-lovey-dovey of EliteTrader's number one dufus.

Jack Hershey will always remain a mystery to me, but his teachings, while a headache to interpret at times, gave me the foundation for what I feel is the best trading method I've ever come across, hands down. [/B]

Jack is a mystery to everyone. A lonely, self-absorbed guru wannabe who is incapable of explaining even a piece of his psycho-babble in less than 20 paragraphs. When brought to its most reduced state, it nets out to "zero."

It is easy to see you remain in the 95%. Although seriously, I suspect you are either Jack or an alias of one of his few spastic piteous adherents. Go back to drinking your Kool-Aid

What we need, is a moratorium on the threads from idiot lemmings that keep prostrating themselves on the absurd...