Hotkeys Setup for Das Trader Pro

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ahmedgha, Sep 27, 2022.

1. ahmedgha

ahmedgha

I need to make adjustment to one of the prebuilt hotkeys in DasTrader Pro , i will be thankful if someone can help on this,
    bellow is the adjustment wanted:

Prebuilt:

‘ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.10; Share=100;TIF=DAY+; BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.10 HighPrice:AvgCost2+.20 ACT:SELL QTY:pOS TIF:DAY+’

This script will send a limit order to buy 100 shares. When the limit (primary) order is filled, it will trigger a Stop Range Order, the low price is AvgCost - 0.10$, and the high price is AvgCost + 0.2 $

Adjustment:

the adjustment will be on the high price and low price of the Stop range order, instead of the fixed amount of dollar below and above the AvgCost, it will be percentage of the AvgCost below and above the AvgCost

As example below:

Will send a limit order to buy 100 shares, when the limit (primary) order is filled, it will trigger a Stop range order, the lower price is AvgCost – 4%of the AvgCost, and the high price is AvgCost + 8% of the AvgCost.

(example: if the AvgCost is 5, then the low price is 4.8 and the high price is 5.4)

frnw likes this.
  2. frnw

frnw

I am using many different hotkeys but can you post your hotkey with a screenshot to be more understandable?
    Try to use <CODE></CODE> for hotkey code :)

What is another hotkey using intraday?

3. Tintin23

Tintin23

Hey, why do you even need hot keys? What are you in a hurry for?

4. ahmedgha

ahmedgha

Thank you, i received reply from Dastrader support , below the Hotkey script :

‘ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.10; Share=100;TIF=DAY+; BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost*0.96 HighPrice:AvgCost*1.08 ACT:SELL QTY:pOS TIF:DAY+’