Hope-n-Change Update: Barry Looking for 'Ass to Kick'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jun 8, 2010.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I get a kick out of reading about people with "black identity" problems... one guy said that he gets up every morning and looks in the mirror and asks "what would the true black man do today?"... the rest of us are so very far ahead of these leftist sucker bait black folks... we get up in the morning and say "what will I have for breakfast" and "I wonder how work will go today?"

#61     Jun 10, 2010
  2. I'm curious for those who say we should not have attacked Iraq after 911, what course of action should we have taken?

I get the impressions if Iraq was wrong what was the US to do, nothing? Clean up the mess and resume business as usual?

#62     Jun 10, 2010
  3. Obama is slowly turning into George Bush.

Skyrocket the US national debt - check
    Talk in favour of free markets, act like an authoritarian statist - check
    Fiddle thumbs in the face of a national disaster - check
    When the SHTF, start talking like a cowboy - check

All he has to do now is randomly invade some third world country to boost his ratings and get his hands on some oil.

#63     Jun 10, 2010
  4. TGregg

TGregg

The usual course for democrats - millions of dollars in <del>tribute</del> aid.

#64     Jun 10, 2010
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Remember, one early conclusion was that poverty in the middle east, especially in the occupied Jewish lands of Palestine, was the cause of terror.

But once the terrorists were identified it was discovered they were mostly from middle class families. The Liberals were baffled. How could that be? They must hate us because we are rich. We are Imperialists. never once thinking it is Islam

#65     Jun 10, 2010
  6. jem

jem

this point should not be forgotten.

#66     Jun 10, 2010
  7. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, that was a huge fuck up for Bush. He took many other actions to go after al qaeda that were needed. Did that take care of your curiosity?

#67     Jun 10, 2010
  8. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yghFBt-fXmw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yghFBt-fXmw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#68     Jun 11, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Going into Iraq was no "fuck up", if by that you mean error, because it was actually done to establish a base there, which has been accomplished.

#69     Jun 11, 2010
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

For sure.

#70     Jun 11, 2010