Hi! Does anyone knows about Level2 scanner

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by equitytrader007, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Hello Friends,

I am trading in US equities in Anvil Software, they used to provide a large quote scroller which displays the stock having large bid or offer size, but its not good enough because it shows large order size of just EDGX.

Does anyone here knows about any service or software which provides this level2 scanner which can help me identify big buyers and sellers in the stocks?

2. mews

mews

Madscan has a level 2 scanner that may work for you.

3. Madscan's level 2 scanner is currently having some problem and it may take some time to get corrected, but yes i have seen their level 2 scanner and that is exactly what i am looking for.

Do you know any other company providing this service or any trading software which has this in built feature in it.

4. Since my previous post from this board was deleted I will post it again for you. We have it in Trade-Ideas

5. bears21

bears21

i have been using trade ideas for years where is there a level 2 scanner

6. What's the functionality you want from a Level 2 scan ? Both Madscan and tradeideas have it

7. Can you tell me which site i can refer to, is it trade-ideas.com, because when i contacted them, they told me that they dont keep anything related to level 2 scanning

8. I had contacted sales at trade-ideas.com, and they told me they dont provide these services, can you please tell me the details of which site or person to contact for this, thanks!!

9. bears21

bears21

madscan has level 2 filters

10. Madscan's level 2 scanner is currently having some problem and it may take some time to get corrected, but yes i have seen their level 2 scanner and that is exactly what i am looking for.

Do you know any other company providing this service or any trading software which has this in built feature in it.

#10     Jul 7, 2010