Hey, you might remember this thread. . .

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 24, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

. . . "Operation Swarmer - Why It Will Fail". Guess what? The libs were wrong, gee what a surprise. The Good Guys (Great Satan to the left) got:

- Six shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles
    - Over 350 mortar rounds and three mortar systems
    - 26 artillery rounds
    - A variety of IED-making materials and other military items
    - Over 120 rockets
    - Over 3200 rounds of small-arms ammunition
    - 86 rocket-propelled grenades and 28 launchers
    - Six landmines
    - 12 hand grenades and 40 rifle grenades
    - 34 rifles and machineguns of various types

as well as 104 suspected terrorists currently enjoying the hospitality of Coalition interrogators. As of now, enemy casualties are unreported, but the Imperial Armed Forces report no, repeat NO friendly losses. We’ll get around to it as soon as we’re done explaining to the media what a 10×10 mile square of desert is which may or may not be accomplished this century. We remain hopeful, however.

Go read more. Sucks to be a liberal or a terrorist.

2. Thanks for the report TGregg. Happy to see that it appears to be a great success and without any casualties.

3. TGregg

TGregg

I'm sure it will be front page news in all the "unbiased" newspapers tomorrow. And they'll include coupons good for a free five year subscription to make up for their left-wing bias from the previous years. And a winning lottery ticket.

The reality is, they won't talk much about it. If it had been bad, it would be front page news for months. But since it was a flaming success the "unbiased" media won't touch it. Maybe a story on the back page or such, but only for a day or two, and overwhelmed by other stories about how terrible it's going.

4. I see... I see....

Usually, I wouldn't respond to you because you're an abusive moderator who unjustly throws his weight around against those who are unable to fight you on your terms but... I will this time because you quoted my thread.

Let's start with a quote:

Guess what? The libs were wrong, gee what a surprise. The Good Guys (Great Satan to the left) got:

- Six shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles
    - Over 350 mortar rounds and three mortar systems
    - 26 artillery rounds
    - A variety of IED-making materials and other military items
    - Over 120 rockets
    - Over 3200 rounds of small-arms ammunition
    - 86 rocket-propelled grenades and 28 launchers
    - Six landmines
    - 12 hand grenades and 40 rifle grenades
    - 34 rifles and machineguns of various types

Guess what? That is probably supply for a week, if that.

Guess what else? The suppliers have most likely already re-supplied the goods you listed plus much more.

So, in the 3-year view (the war has gone on so far) that confiscation is not even a dent in the overall scenario.

Hence, it's 100% ineffective, thus an utter failure.

as well as 104 suspected terrorists currently enjoying the hospitality of Coalition interrogators.

104 people.

1. they are seen as martyrs among their brethren. Hence they serve only to strengthen the Iraqi Anti-Coalition Militia efforts (read adding fuel to the fire).

2. there are millions of potential Muslim guerilla fighters and that number is most likely growing daily joining the already centimillion-deep number base of those "sympathetic to the cause" of their Islamic family. Consequently 104 isn't much of a drop in the bucket.

As of now, enemy casualties are unreported, but the Imperial Armed Forces report no, repeat NO friendly losses.

The Imperial Armed Forces?? You got to be kidding me.

Sounds like an organization out of The Wizard of Oz.

We’ll get around to it as soon as we’re done explaining to the media what a 10×10 mile square of desert is which may or may not be accomplished this century.

Yes, and hopefully Osama Bin Laden just happen to be sitting in that particular section of the Middle East buffing his nails at the time of the OS raid

Sucks to be a liberal or a terrorist.

Indeed. And it sucks to be a fanciful moron dreamer living in LaLa Land who sees playing the eggshell game as making progress, too.

It's just a fluctuation,

X

5. LOL, i got you figured Klansman. you are a part time comedian.

i have been in an indifferent mood for the last two weeks until you made this post. i have laughed so hard that I had pain on my side.

tell you what irish klansman, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and include the 3200 round (AK-47 bullets) as weapons; I will also include the 86 rocket-propelled grenades, 12 hand grenades :D as the same.

before, your liberating war, there were 28,000,000 pieces of weapon in iraq, you have collected 4111 pieces out of 28,000,000.

so lets see, 4111/ 28,000,000 = 0.000146821428571

you have collected less than .00015% of the weaponry in Iraq in an operation that took the lives of scores of innocent civilians which will cause many of disgruntled iraqis to join the insurgents ranks and you are coming here to claim that it was a major Klansman success??

what is with you klansmen, you are becoming worse than the iraqi information minister during saddam housain's time.

oh the pain on my side.

6. imperial armed forces?? who is the emperor and which empire are you talking about klansboy?
    couldn't the nazis find a better rep. than you dimwit? are they running out of smart recruiters that they had to use you?

o am I going to have lots of fun wid ya.

7. Better be careful, K&MU.

TGregg is a dangerous message board moderator. ;-)

x

8. Who moderates the moderaters? Some of his posts are way out of line. I recall one where he was making fun of dead GIs.

9. Reminds me of the "body count" press releases from 1970.

Yawn.

10. Dude, the moron, I mean, the moderator banned sKaLpZ: One of the best currency traders in the world!

You surprised he gets away with making fun of dead soldiers...?

When you really throw him up against the wall, he fades.

X

#10     Mar 25, 2006