hey Forex trader...how will your trading be different this Monday Nov. 30th?...better

Discussion in 'Forex' started by increasenow, Nov 27, 2009.

1. hey Forex trader...how will your trading be different this Monday Nov. 30th?...better be ready...here it comes!
    -I can only trade majors at 100-1 leverage...ur story? anything gonna be different?...put more cash in your account?tighter stops? stop trading the exotics and now focus on majors only?

2. Don't worry Inky, you can lose your dough almost as quickly at 100:1 as you can at 400:1.

3. Whaaaaat ????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The Ever Saying "Huh" VIPER

4. The only difference with the margin now is the spot where you will get forced to liquidate.

5. Think of leverage (when uses foolishly) like this:

10-1 is kite string.
    100-1 is anchor rope.

Choose your noose wisely.

6. let's be real though...who trades forex at 10-1 or even 25-1?...do you?...does cabletrader? does Ivanovich?...I would venture to say all forex trading cats here use 100-1...hmmm...

7. The most i have ever used trading forex is 30 to 1 and that was split between 3 different currencies at that. The most i have EVER used against 1 currency is just less than 25 to1 and I felt that was VERY risky.

8. more power to you...you need a lot of cash to trade at 25 or 30-1...

9. AyeYo

AyeYo

Not much difference here. I think the new rule is idiotic and counter-productive, but I never went over 100:1 anyway.

10. good post...yea, any lower than 100-1 and most pike forex traders are...gone....gone

#10     Nov 28, 2009