Here Is What Louisiana Schoolchildren Learn About Evolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 26, 2012.

1. No.
    I have a plan B.
    Plan B is "I don't care."
    ---------------

#41     Nov 28, 2012
  2. stu

stu

To coin a phrase
    .. little wonder then you would be reminded to drop in just to make another worthless comment.

#42     Nov 29, 2012
  3. stu

stu

Obviously a common shelter of religious apologists for christianity who care, then don't, in just a couple of posts.

You guys have no argument to make in defense of fundamentalist Christian religious fanatics who want to idiotically put their non scientific mythical imaginations as science in science class.
    No wonder you try switch attention onto fundamentalist Muslim religious fanatics, or say you don't even want to discuss.

Can't debate religion, so stifle discussion of it, any way you can. Is Apparently the best bottom line a religious mindset can manage.

#43     Nov 29, 2012
  4. stu

stu

and while I'm about it...:p
    It's all you've got. That's why.

That'll be why you defend it, though can't rationally justify creationist whackery. Because you're not an apologist for them. Yeah right, that'll work. pfft.

You don't want to say anything.... then here's a tip in language you seem to better understand... just shut the fuck up ...
    or keep with the obsessive compulsive disorder to be a drive by poster, trolling just about every thread on the board all day every day and in threads whose topic you don't even want to discuss.

#44     Nov 29, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Until we meet again stuPID, in Hell.

#45     Nov 29, 2012