Help!!trading simulation and analytical tests

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by maggie1983112, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Hi guys, luckily I went through the Math test(Fast calculation, Numerical sequences, Mathematical problem solving, Complex calculations) and HR interview for the position of junior option trader in All Options(acquired Saen option earlier this year). There are two more tests coming soon: trading simulation and analytical tests. I will graduate soon for my master in Finance and no trading experience at all. My financial knowledge about option is quite solid, but still very nervous cauz that's purely theoretical knowledge. I would really appreciate if somebody can give me some advice, like what's the test like in general, what's the trick? where I can practice simulated trading? Which website is good for explaination of technical analysis for starters? and what's essential for option trading? I konw by heart about put, call, the greeks, butterfly, straddle, strangle, strap, strip...... BS model, put-call parity and so on, the basics. where should I focus on to strength myself? THANKS A LOT!!!