Hello everyone, I'm a Latin American

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by advoghado, May 29, 2016.

1. Hello, I took a look at the threads in the Forum, and has lots of good information here, Congratulations!

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to open a new thread, I read the threads and thought here is a good place to post my intro. :)

I´m a beginner in Forex trading, and seek quality information, I'm studying a lot and I want to achieve positive results with Forex.

Sincerely

advoghado :thumbsup:

2. zdreg

zdreg

the search button in the upper right hand corner will prove to be a very useful tool in enhancing your knowledge. first it is necessary for you to learn the art of asking the right questions about forex.

what country are you from in Latin America?

advoghado likes this.
  3. Hello zdreg, thank you for your attention, yes, I saw the search button, very useful, and I´m also looking closely at doing the right things here.

I´m Brazilian and I live in Brazil.

Thank you again :thumbsup:

4. Do many people in Brazil follow the US stock markets or do they focus more on the Bovespa?

Good luck with your Olympics !

advoghado likes this.
  5. Hello DallasCowboysFan, I think that investors in Brazil use both markets the NYSE / NASDAQ and also BOVESPA, but I think the Brazilian investor focus is still the BOVESPA, because the Brazilian investor is still afraid of investing in the stock market abroad, but over the years it is changing. Currently a new trend of investors is the FOREX market, particularly low-income investors in Brazil.

I live in Sao Paulo which is the financial center in Brazil and also the headquarters of BOVESPA and also neighbor of the Olympic Games headquarters, this year :) Thanks!

Good luck to your team also next season NFL :thumbsup:

Occam likes this.