Heard of Doug Hirschhorn

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by superj13, Mar 16, 2006.

1. superj13

superj13

I watch this new television channel for traders and they are having Doug on there tomorrow to do an hour on the psychology of trading. Has anyone seen him and could tell me anything about him. Just want to see if he is worth catching.

2. Truff

Truff

Thats hillarious. the guy is a quack and an idiot. loll

3. superj13

superj13

Truff, why do you say that. Can you give me some background on why you feel that way?
    Thanks for the quick response to the post though. It was my first one.

4. hcour

hcour Guest

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? A tv channel, just for traders? Like the food network or the golf channel? Kewl. Which channel?

H

5. superj13

superj13

I will tell you the channel if you email me or private message me. I don't want people to think I am promoting something. So if anyone wants to know just email me. By the way thank for the link to CBOT. I enjoyed the webinar. At least the info the look of it was awful.

6. He was trading coach for Schonfeld and BAM.

7. Truff

Truff

YUP!! I think over 500 traders flopped in the business under him. LOL

8. I dont think mentioning the name of a TV channel would be considered spamming.

9. hcour

hcour Guest

It's not a tv channel, it's an internet channel and it cost $99 a month. It has some sample video you can watch. Nothing against the guy who started the thread but in the segments I watched the people were idiots. It's actually funny.

Oh yeah, and they seem to be pushing some program called "4X Made Easy" or some such nonsense.

H

#10     Mar 17, 2006