He has no idea how it's like out there

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Jun 28, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wtjkWJzxdQU&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wtjkWJzxdQU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Interesting look back.

2. Inflate... inflate... inflate

Save the investment banks at the risk of depression.

3. i think cramer was acting and looking for headlines. no way someone would get that angry over the fed. its a bunch of bs.

4. the problem with Cramer is he hasn't yet figured out if he wants to "educate the masses" or be a "market moving guru".

So what you get is this clown screaming and jumping up and down on tv looking for ratings and ego stroking.

nothing there for educated traders except maybe the odd market moving comment that has a shelf life of 12 hrs.

5. So what you get is this clown screaming and jumping up and down on tv looking for ratings and ego stroking.

(Isn't this the Dow or naz screaming and jumping up and down acting this way)

Perhaps Cramer is the "Market" in it human form. The guy is a mirror of the market. It is like he became part of this living moving thing we call the market and he is what "it" is. You know, like a cop going undercover to infiltrate the mob and becomes the very element of what the mob is.

6. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

Wouldn't it be nice if CNBC had a policy that every commentator and guest had to post an audited p&l? No p&l, no appearance. That would siphon off 99% of the garbage they show day after day.

7. Not applicable. The media, and especially CN-BS, is the marketing arm for The Powers... distributing mis-information where necessary is their primary function.

8. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

Not applicable? I think your statement proves my point. Never going to happen is perhaps more appropriate.

9. bat1

bat1

I love that video it's great! :p

10. No garbage=no broadcast. All that would be left is a still shot of Pete Najarian's rat tail.

#10     Jun 29, 2008