Have you ever been scammed by loan companies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SilverHammer, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Just curious if someone had bad experience with loan companies. To be honest, I had such a situation when I concluded the contract on 10% of interest rate but then I found out that in the end of pay off period my interest rate had increased to 18%...

(P.S. I don't know where to post my question, so, I will leave it here)

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

Why are you asking the question?

jys78 likes this.
  3. %%
    Actually i avoid them. But almost as bad = paying a commercial bank ''credit life insurance '' LOL.
    Ive paid more than than 18% on a pawn shop gun loan;
    during my younger years+ he had a good looking daughter:cool::cool:, :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

4. A friend of mine got scammed by people like you, who offer loans online. I don't even know why people trust you. Money is dirty, they make people dirty also. Just for some extra bucks, people are ready to walk over their principles. There are banks or credit companies that will offer you money based on a contract. This way you're sure that the conditions won't change. People, don't believe these scammers, you'll end up in debts and some other problems because of them. My friend had to quit his house because of people like him. Better go on https://credit-10.com/za/ and choose a creditor from there.