Have the Democrats Put out any Actual Evidence this Week?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, May 27, 2017.

1. wildchild

wildchild

I think I am going to start asking this question weekly. We keep hearing this wild claims that Trump colluded with the Russians, but no evidence is actually put forth. So another week has passed, can anyone point me to any evidence that has come out this week?

Tsing Tao and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Don't think so, but the ones that have, say it's worth looking further.

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

4. java

java

I see you have faithfully executed your dnc talking point instructions. Kushner, what was it? "Trumps most trusted advisor" the one I liked Chris Matthews msnbc, "Kushner, the Crown Prince of the Whitehouse." You guys are just getting plain silly now. But thanks for the laughs. I never get tired of the democratic party. So that's why they call it a party.

5. Why let facts get in the way of the liberal
    Media agenda?

WeToddDid2, Tsing Tao and traderob like this.
  6. Why is it a big national security issue when Trump's people talk to Russians but not at all significant when Podesta or the Clintons have dealings with them? Why is no one investigating those contacts?

DTB2, WeToddDid2, Tom B and 2 others like this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

So being on top of the news from Reuters is now a DNC talking point? Who the fuck watches MSNBC? Blah blah, typical deflection

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Clinton and Podesta dealings were not in secret or undisclosed.

9. java

java

Deflection of what? As if listening to the explanation of how communism works wasn't complicated enough, now you are trying to explain the democratic party's version of U.S. law? Speaking of deflection, you never did answer what unauthorized contact is. Or did you come up with a new crime?

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Blah blah blah, DEMOCRAT COMMUNISM HERP DERP

I posted a Reuters link that was trending and it's DEMOCRAT DNC CONSPIRACY

Whatever, expecting intellectual honesty from right wingers is a lost cause

As for the crime, espionage

Former acting CIA director John McLaughlan responded to reports that Jared Kushner “discussed setting up a secret communications line between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, saying if such reports are true, it would be considered espionage,” The Hill reports.

#10     May 27, 2017