has problems with this company Next Level Trading Capital, LLC

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by nsfakianakis, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Hi, anybody has problems with this company Next Level Trading Capital, LLC
    36-60 Main Street, 2nd Fl.,
    Flushing, NY 11354
    US
    http://nextleveltrading.net/
    It seems they shut down from the beginning of the month, and I cannot get my deposit back. Their website is down, and nobody is answering the phones. I would also like to hear from anybody else who is trading with them. Any legal advise is also welcome, thank you for your help.

2. They were a sub-LLC under ?

3. I am not in the US, and am not sure whether LCC will vouch for me. But the most interesting thing is I cannot find any other traders’ (the company had about 150 traders) complaints on the internet, how is that possible, and do you know what actions I have to take to claim my deposit. Any information regarding the current status of that company is welcome.

4. kxvid

kxvid

Registrant:
    Next Level Trading Capital, LLC
    Flushing, NY 11354
    US

Domain name: NEXTLEVELTRADING.NET

Administrative Contact:
    Wong, Jonathan info@nextleveltrading.net
    Flushing, NY 11354
    US
    718-888-9800
    Technical Contact:
    Wong, Jonathan info@nextleveltrading.net
    Flushing, NY 11354
    US
    718-888-9800

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 13-Sep-2009.
    Record expires on 29-Sep-2010.
    Record created on 29-Sep-2005.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
    http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.NEXTLEVELTRADING.NET 209.200.248.22
    NS2.NEXTLEVELTRADING.NET 209.200.248.22

5. robgreen

robgreen

I'm one of those trader ,and i am in the same situation.I am trying to reach next level by phone ,sending emails but i don't have any response from them.if samoone have any sujestions haw i can get my money back from my account i will be greatfull.
    Does any one knows what happened with next level?
    thanks

6. Give me your e-mail or phone number to exchange information tomorrow. I have some information

7. tripleE

tripleE

looks like Mr. Wong is both the administrator and the technician of the one-man shop.

why the hell did you put your money in a one-man shop in the first place?

Is there something wrong with your brain?

8. hoffmanw

hoffmanw

I heard this company is currently under the joint investigation of FBI and NY police. The company proprietors disappeared after they had cleaned out all their clients’ money (>$2 millions). The FBI has frozen their bank accounts and tried to hunt them down. Many traders have filed criminal reports in NYPD Police Station Precinct 109 Flushing, Queens.

9. batman

batman

The company shut down on December 01, 2009. Three of the owners were gone with all the money. Believed that they might escape back HongKong or China. There are more than fifty victims have reported to the 109 PCT. in New York. The amont involved is millions. How long you've been trading with Nextlevel Trading? How many more people you know are involved in this case? Seems like this is an international criminal case. You should report this to the FBI.

They did such bad things, the God will go after them sooner or later.

10. Damn, looks like some of you guys trusted the wong guy

#10     Dec 21, 2009