Has Obama pulled troops out of Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, May 28, 2010.

1. The win would have been never to go into Iraq in the first place...Obamas Idea

The other choice was McCain

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xG1aOORf8Pc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xG1aOORf8Pc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#11     May 29, 2010
  2. NO, he said he would have us out of Iraq COMPLETELY by April 2010.

He is a liar and a fraud as President.

I never believed him, but many did unfortunately. :(

#12     May 30, 2010
  3. And all Obama the Great in his own mind has done is shift the troops from Iraq to Afghanistan.

How brilliant.

Hope and Change was a lie.

#13     May 30, 2010
  4. He never said that.You should learn the facts before criticizing

#14     May 30, 2010
  5. he said he would take troops out of Iraq and Increase them in Afghanistan during the campaign

#15     May 30, 2010
  6. I can live with whacking Talibani's.

Can you live with Hope and Change?

#16     May 30, 2010
  7. Mr. Obama said he would END THE WAR in 16 months from the day he became President. Sixteen months is up. He failed. No, he didn't fail, he lied.

If he had any brains he would get us out of Afghanistan too. But he thinks he is going to find Osama there. What a joke that is. That is another one of his lies. He knows Osama is not there.

All Obama is doing is keeping the WAR MACHINE going. Nothing less.

#17     May 30, 2010
  8. Can you live with dead American soldiers? Over poppy fields?

#18     May 30, 2010
  9. He did not say that

#19     May 30, 2010
  10. Bottom line is he said he would send more troops to Afghanistan during the campaign and the people elected him.I want the Afghan war to end but he said he would send more troops before being elected so I cant hate him for it

#20     May 30, 2010