Hamptons bachelors are getting vasectomies so golddiggers can’t trap them

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, May 28, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Hamptons bachelors are getting vasectomies so golddiggers can’t trap them
    By Doree Lewak

May 27, 2017 | 3:25pm

Modal Trigger upload_2017-5-28_10-20-8.gif
    Shutterstock
    More On:
    sex and relationships
    Woman paid teen for sex, let him booze and smoke pot
    Thousands of women left in agony after 'gold standard' surgery
    Sorry, infidelity will never be normal or harmless
    The six things you should never say to a guy in bed

The latest Hamptons summer accessory? A vasectomy.

When Scott, a male model who says he’s in his 30s, kicks off the Hamptons high season this weekend at his Sag Harbor waterfront house, the unattached hunk won’t have any reservations about hooking up with women he hardly knows.

“I had a vasectomy a few months ago. Having a house in the Hamptons and being fairly well-off, I’ve encountered some problems — women try to get pregnant,” said Scott, a regular on the society scene who earns a cool half-million a year.

He recalled sex partners who have lied to him about being on birth control. “It’s a trick. [They say] ‘I love you, [we] don’t need a condom.’ ”

Scott — who describes himself as “Tarzan with light eyes” — typically beds up to 10 different women per summer and estimates that 20 percent of the single ladies he encounters are looking to trap a rich guy with a baby.

The goal? At the very least: 18 to 21 years of child support and, in some instances, a green card for the mother, since their child would be born in the US. At best: Scott said, “Women want that Cinderella story [of happily ever after], but I’m noncommittal at this point in my life.”

http://nypost.com/2017/05/27/hampto...ng-vasectomies-so-golddiggers-cant-trap-them/

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Super rich want their seed spread around ( within reason) to ensure continuation of their hegemony. Youth is the elixir of life; look at all the over 50 multi billionaires with super young wives from Soros to Murdoch. All these guys highlighted in the article are well off but none are super rich, $1.5M for a beach house in Southampton is piss poor.

JackRab likes this.
  3. speedo

speedo

Yep, "Tarzan" makes half mill a year? A local landscape maintenance guy in the Hamptons makes that.

PennySnatch likes this.
  4. LOL
    "Tarzan" spends his summers in the Hamptons and the other 9 months at Chelsea gloryholes

speedo and dealmaker like this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

6. luisHK

luisHK

Interesting, possibly a bit over the top for a single move as they also propose to legalize necrophilia and incest, which brought some funny remarks from lawmakers like mentionned below :

"Former Liberal member of parliament for Stockholm municipality Carl B. Hamilton dismissed the Liberal Youth’s proposals in a Facebook post. “Surely, you must understand that people are laughing at your liberalism, you nitwits?” he wrote. “And what other challenges facing society is on the top 100-list for Stockholm’s Liberal Youth? Sex with hippos?” "

But about the fathers' legal abortion, it's good to read the swedish pro feminist groups are not always out to bring down men's rights, as they've come up with worrying rules over the years.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Vasectomies are NOT foolproof. Plenty of stories of guys still got their women pregnant even with TWO vasectomies. The key is to do it properly AND still use a condom AND make sure condoms are disposed properly YOURSELF. And if they REALLY want to have a child one day, they should consider getting a reversible vasectomy. IVF with frozen sperm success rate is only 10% whereas reversing a vasectomy has success rate of 50%.

The best thing is still make sure you don't end up with a gold digger. If they REALLY want to get your money, they will just kill you, lot easier, faster and with medical technologies today, hard to detect than having to go through 9-month pregnancies, painful contractions and all the child-rearing afterwards.

But still half-a-million is NOT rich. LOL If I am really a gold digger, I would go for at least a mil a year.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  8. v.JPG

spindr0 and SoesWasBetter like this.
  9. Okay, that made me laugh.

10. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

They worry about Gold diggers? They should be more worried about STDs, Just goes to show that money does not mean your smart.

#10     Jun 15, 2017