HAIN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Aug 16, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Didn't somebody here call it a long or a short last week? I searched but couldn't find that remark. I found this one....

Well I appreciate this stock going up after those block trades, maybe Jon and Pete are not so wrong about adding if they hold a stock when crazy blocks happen? It happened on my HAIN on Friday early on with large blocks blasting around, I call them a Sign.

JJ... I hope you weren't long this thing...

2. I never carry through earnings unless its a strangle.

3. On a private thread I asked you who was going to buy them out on Friday when all the Call Buyers pushed my stock options up. I can post my trades on Hain and TWLO getting out at $6.00 on the August $60 Calls bought for $2, go back and read I warn never to carry Hain in to earnings because the risk reward is to dangerous.

Stocks I carry long term.

BGS, NVDA, SYY, WFM, BSX, ZBH, TSN, K, GIS, you get my drift, currently I am adding to TXN and WFM.

vanzandt likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

gotcha... I knew somebody mentioned it. good deal

5. 39 break here could be a nice short for a trade back close to lod Already down 26%

6. Albert there are wonderful stocks to catch on the move up like SLCA or CLR or even ADBE. Check out SLCA hitting a 52 week high. HAIN wants to take out its intraday high. Be safe!

7. CLR is a stock to keep on your list, with my swing trades I usually don't micro manage them unless I scale up. Watch for HAIN to test its day high soon!