Haha..Democrats..................

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PAPA ROACH, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Democrats, they start young and can be identified as the ones that will try to call a 'time out' when their 'ammo' runs out in a nerf gun war....

2. They are the children that say "NO FAIR" to just about everything....

3. As adults, the typical democrat is a non-exerciser, wimpy and likely to either be obese (Michael Moore), or well on their way to obesity.....

4. So this kid has a paper route. Saves his money & buys special bike.

Shows off new bike to best friend, (his name is Pudgy and is currently getting a wholesome free lunch at school).

Pudgy runs to mommy crying because he wants a new bike like his friend has. Mommy buys Pudgy a new bike. Pudgy thinks his friend with a paper route is a chump. Pudgy is entitled.

5. Democrats pay MUCH less money to charity, because they believe higher taxes let the government make better decisions on where their money should go (another sign of their lack of personal accountability and ambition)....

6. DUDE, that was Michael Moore growing up.....

7. It probably was. :D

8. Democrats are why pedophile child-rapists get a second and third and fourth and fifth chance at rehabilitation........... (they had bad childhoods)

9. Emo Philips

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

10. [​IMG]

#10     Sep 25, 2012