Gunfire after whites & hispanics argue over citizenship.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jzlucas, May 16, 2006.

1. It's getting ugly already.

GUNFIRE AT WAFFLE HOUSE AFTER WHITES, HISPANICS ARGUE OVER CITIZENSHIP

A parting gunshot from a vehicle leaving Waffle House in West Asheville, NC shattered a window and caused a minor injury, police said.

The shooting happened around 3:00 a.m. Saturday after a group of whites argued with a group of Hispanics at the 24-hour restaurant on Smokey Park Highway, Asheville police Lt. Wallace Welch said

“The two groups were jawing back and forth with each other over citizenship issues and whatnot,” Welch said.

As the Hispanic group drove off, someone in the vehicle fired at least once into a large window near the front door, he said.

Whether from a ricocheted bullet or flying glass, Welch said, one man’s arm was bleeding when police arrived.

Police were looking for a white Dodge Intrepid that left the restaurant going west.

2. Ricter

Ricter

Who do you suppose made the very first stupid comment loud enough for the other group to hear?

3. I think stupid comments are OK, gun shots are not, the hispanics drew first blood . . .

4. First shot fired in the Civil War II

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's what I'm wondering.

6. If someone insults me and I shoot them, are you going to defend me as well?

7. Ricter

Ricter

Who was I defending with my question?