Grow with the Pros. 150 Free Live Market Analysis & Order Flow Training Sessions. Offer expires in 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Being around other professionals is what helps young traders in prop firms develop way faster than those trying to go it alone at home. Right now, there's a young lad in London starting to consistently put in regular days of $10k- $20k profit on a live account. He's 23 years old.

Every day, he starts the day with a kick-off session with his mentors within the firm as part of the mentor program and this continues throughout the day. He also gets to share his order flow sessions with even younger traders whilst being challenged by the senior traders as part of the knowledge sharing among the trading team.

And now - you can sit on these sessions too - if you sign up for Jigsaw Institutional before the end of the month. That's 150 sessions, 30 minutes at time of pure, professional trading education.

Not only that - for those in the UK on 10th July, 22nd August or 20th September, you also get access to a free workshop at Axia's London Building with a free tour of the trading floor. Lot's of Jigsaw customers have visited Axia and found it inspiring to spend time around people that make their money day-in, day-out trading the markets.

As if this wasn't enough, we have also arranged early access to a 'hot off the press' video of trading on 19th June where you'll see one Trader at Axia beating their daily record and pulling in an amazing $300,000 in profits. Yes - just one trader, one trading day.

As AXIA are giving this exclusively to the Jigsaw community, we feel a bit bad not giving something too - so we are going to top this off with $100 off - but only for those purchasing with a Jigsaw product.

• Jigsaw Institutional - Our Award winning Trading Platform, Jigsaw Basic & Advanced courses, Axia Price Ladder course - plus all of the above normally $1,799. Till end of June - $1,699 (coupon code PROPME)
    • Upgrade to Advanced + Institutional. Plus all of the above - normally $1,300. Till end of June - $1,200 (coupon code PROPME)
    • Upgrade - Institutional Only. Plus all of the above - $1,000.

For more on this offer, click here or go straight to the sign up page for members, log on to members.jigsawtrading.com and click "Add/Renew Products".

2. Why 1799 or 1699$ ?

Why not 5k or better yet free and profit splits, how can you value this "information" really, amazing

3. Easy.

If unsure about pricing, consult with the wife.

Half a Louis Vuitton handbag, she said.

Anyway, I get your point, so for you - I can give you the $5k price ;-)

4. I would pay 5k if I can see most if not all your traders position intraday in real tim, take the other side:)

5. That's really cute. Well done.

But do you think you'd have the account size to go 1 for 1 against someone scaling into a 1,000 lot position?

6. Seaweed

Seaweed

What I would love to see would be the full recording of a day called out in advance, not one picked after days of filming where that scaled in position finally worked. (I can show you a picture of an extremely hot girl I once fucked, but we all know that this wouldn't be representative of most girls I've scored with. :D)

If you guys truly want to teach new traders the proper way, you wouldn't start with some cherry picked example or where all the stars lined up on one day. Seriously, how long have you been filming before you got this one on tape? Since the last time he had a 100k day? Its quite possible to have a 100k day, then months later a 300k day, but many, many -10 or -20k days in between.

Perhaps you can at least post his daily PnL for a few weeks if you have the desire to actually be doing justice to educating traders.

7. aggregate the masses then trade , other words for " prop firms" good deal ! Good people!

8. Extreme profits come with extreme volatility. So of course, the best days show how to best handle volatility. That's the value of seeing a volatile day.

The value of being present 'even virtually' in daily pre & post action briefings over 3 months is precisely to show you the day in, day out, non cherry-picked activity.

The value of visitng the firm in person, in London allows you to see it all in person too.

9. qlai

qlai

Any chance to get a free look at one of these?

10. Agree. Couple free days to look makes sense

There really should not be any pushba k from Jig's ... It's very simple .

#10     Jun 29, 2019