Grinch comes Again: Bear Market Crash coming December... Santa Selloff #2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KCalhoun, Dec 7, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I called last year's bear market correctly nov/dec...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/the-grinch-who-crashed-wall-street-santa-selloff.363230/

same story this December. As I posted last week, choppy bear week this week, I expect accelerated *epic* tax loss sell pressure 2nd / 3rd week December, then tiny Santa Claus bear mkt rally last week in December.

Vix is headed back up to 30s within 2 weeks.

I'm bearish btc/buying BITI, and aggressively buying UVXY SQQQ SOXS here for intraday and swings.

Markets gonna burn.. anyone agree? Or do you think people will actually buy stonks into year end?

Bulls r fkd. #gobears. :D

Trolls will look like idiots again.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

ca-ching :D

uvxy7deccc.jpg

3. traider

traider

How many millions did you make from this prescient call?

4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

more than you, lol

Rams Fan and Darc like this.
  5. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

6. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Maybe you're the troll in the story
    IDK ....... You keep buying that UVXY
    When it's kept down while market crash.

comagnum likes this.
  7. comagnum

comagnum

That's all I needed to hear, with Ken shorting after a few hundred point drop I am loading up long to the max!

"I called it" is for the should have, could have, would have crowd.

MKTrader likes this.
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

FACT CHECK : Ken's Grinch Calls late 2021 lost a ton of money. This guy has no shame trying to revise history and hype his losing calls as winners. This scammy behavior needs to stop it's dishonest.

I calculated the exact return :

Final numbers are in on the DOUBLE GUARANTEE :

UVXY 23.52 --> 15.22 ( - 35% )
    TZA 31.08 --> 37.38 ( + 12% )
    SQQQ 34.55 --> 37.38 ( +8% )
    SCO 16.30 --> 9.70 ( -40% )
    KOLD 52.75 --> 28.99 ( -45% )

So no doubles ( 12% <<< 100% ), majority of the etfs well underwater; average performance is a drop of 20%.

mason macgregorson likes this.
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

He's trolling himself really but the dishonesty needs to stop on his calls. What good is there having a trading forum if jokers like him are going to pretend losing calls were winning calls. He's reached a new low on this thread.

As I forecast when UVXY was absolutely cratering he'd claim many glorious trading victories on the bounce days. If someone claims UVXY at 11 was going to 20, and it drops to 7.11, is that not a failed trading call yet ?

10. https://artsourceinternational.com/...cellaneous/the-bear-dance-or-wall-st-jubilee/

Saw this in Colorado last year, i called it too but didn't tell anyone but my family and they ignored it.. it's all good ppl don't know how to take Nostradamus... gimme some vicks vapor rub dammit

#10     Dec 7, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.